To ensure that your application is complete, please use the checklist below and follow the detailed instructions provided for each item. All documents that are submitted to the University will need to include your name on each page.
- Complete online application form. (Non degree seeking students click HERE)
- Application fee of US $50. Once the application is completed and the application processing fee has been received by NSU, students will be able to upload supplemental documents to Supplemental Documents on their user profile.
- A personal statement helps us get to know you beyond the objective data provided in review of your academic transcripts and other requisite information. It also demonstrates your ability to communicate your thoughts in a professional, organized, and succinct manner.
- Two academic or professional letters of recommendation. Once the application processing fee has been received, students will be able to put in Recommender's Email Addresses. They will receive an email with a link to the student's application, where the recommender will fill out the form electronically and upload the recommendation letter.
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities you attended need to be mailed directly to Enrollment Processing Services (EPS), including agency evaluation of foreign degrees for determination of U.S. equivalence (including Canadian transcripts). International Students should visit http://www.nova.edu/internationalstudents/ for further information.*
- International Student applicants should submit English proficiency scores, if applicable. International Students should visit http://www.nova.edu/internationalstudents/prospective/i20.html for further information.*
- Candidates must have a minimum of a Master’s degree in Education, Psychology and/or ABA from a regionally accredited institution to apply for the non-degree ABA concentration.
- If you are choosing the School Counseling concentration, please fill out this form.
|Please mail transcripts to:
|Nova Southeastern University
Enrollment Processing Services
Attn: College of Psychology
3301 College Avenue P.O. Box 299000
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33329-9905
|For International Students:
Nova Southeastern University
Attn: Enrollment Processing Services
3301 College Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33329-9905
Official electronic transcripts must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: EXTERNAL INSTITUTIONS ONLY.
If you have any questions about the admissions process, call (954) 262-7563 / 800-541-6682, 27563 (a-s-k-m-e), or email to email@example.com.
International Students are encouraged to contact the Office of International Students Services at (954) 262-7240 or 800-541-6682, ext. 27240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
To access a step-by-step guide on the application process, click here.
**Applications and supporting material should be received by the preferred application review date. Late applications are reviewed based on availability and students who are not accepted for their initial start date because of late application status will be considered for the following term.
Late applications will be considered on seat availability.
Applications and supporting material should be received by the preferred application review date. Late applications are reviewed based on availability and students who are not accepted for their initial start date because of late application status will be considered for the following term.
After applying, what happens next?
After the Department of Recruitment and Admissions has received the completed application for admission (with supplemental documents), the admissions file is submitted to a faculty committee for review. Depending on the time of year and intended semester, the faculty review process may take five to ten business days. However, the process will be longer if the faculty committee requires additional information for review and/or an admissions interview.1
At any time during the review process, applicants may check their status online via the application portal. Once a decision has been made, notification is sent via email to the address on file.
1All newly submitted admission documents are sent to a centralized university processing center. Depending on the time of year, additional days may be added to the overall processing time.