Up to five undergraduate students who meet the minimum requirements for admission to NSU's College of Psychology doctoral programs will be given special consideration for admission. Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- A student must complete all undergraduate coursework prior to the fall semester for which they are seeking admission.
- The student must be in good standing and have an outstanding record of scholarship, research, and community service.
- The student must receive endorsement from the chair of the Department of Psychology and Neuroscience (or his/her designee.)
- A student must submit all required application materials, including GRE scores, to the Graduate Admissions office by the posted deadline.
- Students should apply to both the Ph.D. and Psy.D. programs.
- Endorsed students will be interviewed and must successfully meet the College of Psychology's requirements following the interview.
Students interested in being considered for this special program should provide a duplicate set of all materials submitted to the graduate school (including letters of recommendation, but not the application fee) to the chair, Department of Psychology and Neuroscience, no later than January 10. The chair, in consultation with the psychology faculty, will rank applicants in order and forward no more than five names for Honors Admission.