Students will participate in course selection via the internet during the previous semester. Procedures, information, and registration dates and times will be announced to students. It is the students' responsibility to register for their own classes by logging onto the official Nova Southeastern University website: https://ssb.nova.edu. In order to register for classes or have access to personal information, each student will need his or her own SharkLink ID and Password. Student can learn more about obtaining their SharkLink ID and Password by visiting the My NSU Identity page.
The procedures for class registration are as follows:
- On the Internet, log on to the web address https://ssb.nova.edu.
- Click on the icon/link "Login to Secure Area."
- Enter in your SharkLink ID in the box indicating "SharkLink ID."
- Enter in your PIN and then click on the icon "Login."
- Click on the icon "Student Services and Financial Aid."
- Click on the icon "Registration."
- Click on the icon "Registration and Add/Drop Classes."
- Select the appropriate term and click "Submit."
- Under the "Add Classes" section, enter the CRN's of the appropriate Classes.
- Click "Submit Charges."
After students have registered, should any problems arise related to registration information or credit fees, students should contact the Office of the University Registrar at 800-541-NOVA, ext. 27400.
For more information and/or clarifications, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page.