Students will participate in course selection via the internet during the previous semester. Procedures, information, and registration dates and times will be announced to students. It is the students' responsibility to register for their own classes. In order to register for classes or have access to personal information, each student will need his or her own SharkLink ID and Password. Students can learn more about obtaining their SharkLink ID and Password by visiting the My NSU Identity page.
The procedures for class registration are as follows:
- Generate your Degree Work Evaluation and review your curricular and program requirements through SharkLink. Instructions for generating your Degree Works Evaluation can be found at https://www.nova.edu/registrar/degreeworks.html.
- Visit the Department of Counseling Student Center in Canvas to retrieve respective concentration/format course schedules since the schedules provide the CRN information needed to complete registration.
- Log into Shark Link at https://sharklink.nova.edu/cp/home/displaylogin (your username is your nova email prefix (initials and numbers only) everything before "@mynsu.nova.edu". You may go to https://reset.nova.edu if you need to retrieve or reset your password.
- Once you log into SharkLink, see the left hand navigation panel and click on "My Academics."
- Under the section that reads " I would like to" click on Registration- Add/Drop/SEA.
- Select the semester you would like to register for.
- Review and complete your Student Enrollment Agreement.
- Add course reference numbers to the registration worksheet in the boxes below.
- Then click submit changes to complete your registration. To ensure you have registered for the correct course and section, please review your schedule by completing the following steps:
- At the top of the page select " my sites" then select "My NSU."
- At the bottom of the page you will find "My schedule."
- Select the semester to view your schedule.
- Once selected, a drop down will appear with the course(s) for which you have enrolled.
- Click the down arrow on each course to see course details.
- You may also click on the icon next to "useful tools" for book information pertaining to the course.
After students have registered, should any problems arise related to registration information or credit fees, students should contact the Office of the University Registrar at (954) 262-7200.
For more information and/or clarifications, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page.