Top of Page
Skip main navigation

Non-Degree Seeking Students

Applicants who are graduates of, or currently enrolled in, the following programs may request to take courses as a non-degree-seeking student:

  • Clinical, Counseling, or School Psychology doctoral program
  • Specialist or Master's program in School Psychology

Requests for non-degree seeking/special student status will be accommodated on a seat-available basis. Practica and internship field experiences are not available to non-degree seeking students.

Course offerings will vary each semester.

See the section on Admissions Procedure Checklist for the Non-Degree Seeking/Special Student for information on admissions procedures.

Return to top of page